Interior Designers present a crucial role within the building industry, performing a range of tasks such as:
- Determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders
- Researching and analysing spatial, functional, efficiency, safety, and aesthetic requirements
- Formulating design concepts for building interiors
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and plans to communicate design concepts
- Negotiating design solutions with clients, management, suppliers, and construction staff
- Selecting, specifying, and recommending functional and aesthetic materials, furniture, and products for interiors
- Detailing and documenting selected design for construction
- Supervising the construction of interiors
Whether you specialise in commercial, industrial, retail or residential building interiors, there may be times where things do not always go to plan.
That’s why having a quality Professional Indemnity Insurance policy in place is critical to protecting your business and your own assets.