Being a business with an unusual or hard to place insurance risk, it can be very difficult and frustrating to find suitable insurance, especially when no one has taken the time to understand the real nature of the risk you are seeking insurance for.
Insurers by their very nature are ‘risk adverse’, thus knowing which insurers have appetites for certain classes of risks is the key to getting insurance for unusual risks across the line, at an affordable premium.
Webber Insurance Services specialises in assisting clients who fall outside the box of traditional mainstream insurers. We have access to a large range of Underwriting Agencies that are able to assist with the harder to place risks by utilising local and overseas markets.
Some of the occupations we can assist with include (click for more information):
- Asbestos Contractors
- Concreting Contractors
- Earthmoving Business including Civil Work
- Environmental Companies & Consultants
- Engineering including High Hazard work
- Exporters and Importers including to & from the USA
- Financial Institutions including Stock Brokers & Financial Planners
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Labour Hire Companies
- Mining, Gas and Oil Companies and Contractors
- Night Clubs and Hotels
- Professional Sportsmen
- Project and Construction Management
- Sandwich Paneling Risks
- Safety Consultants
- Scaffolding Companies with No Height Restrictions
- Security Companies including Hospitality Work
- Steel Fabrication
- Tree Lopping with No Height Restrictions
- Welding Contractors including Offsite Work
- Window Cleaners with No Height Restrictions
This list is by no means exhaustive as we work with the mentality of ‘everything can be insured, we just need to find the right insurer!’
To arrange an obligation free quote please click the button below or if you would like more information or have any questions, please call us on 1300 932 237.