Corporate travel insurance protects employees at home and abroad and ultimately protects your company against the financial disruption caused by serious accidents, illness and delay. Corporate travel insurance can also protect money, travel documents and personal belongings whilst traveling in a business capacity.
Corporate Travel Insurance
Why do you need it?
We can arrange cover for the following circumstances that could arise and disrupt scheduled travel:
- Emergency Medical and Evacuation Expenses
- Twenty-four hour Emergency Assistance
- Luggage, Personal Effects, Travel Documents, Money and Credit Cards
- Personal Injury
- Political Risk and Natural Disaster Evacuation Expenses
- Missed Transport
- Rental Vehicle Excess Cover
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Personal Liability during travel
- Corporate Travellers Family Care
Who needs it?
This policy is directed toward any company whose employees undertake travel, both domestically and internationally. Corporate Travel insurance ensures peace of mind for your travelling employees twenty four hours a day for the duration of their journey.
Webber Insurance has access to over a hundred different markets ranging from local, interstate and overseas to ensure that we can find a suitable insurance product for your business at a competitive price in the market.
To arrange an obligation free quote please click the button below or if you would like more information or have any questions, please call us on 1300 932 237.