The must-have insurance for any business!
The interruption to your business following a major event is often overlooked when you are staring at a physical loss. Any disruption to the operation of a business can and does have serious consequences.
Business Interruption insurance, also known as “loss of profits insurance’ or “consequential loss insurance” is a complimentary insurance cover to the traditional property type cover for buildings, contents & stock.
It is traditionally designed to cover a shortfall in turnover but can also assist with:
- Assisting with relocation costs
- Payment of costs involved with breaking of contracts
- Certain continuing expenses such as rent, payroll, interest etc
- Additional costs to reduce the overall loss of income including costs of temporary premises & staff overtime expenses
- Marketing expenses to attract back customers lost to competitors
Webber Insurance has access to over a hundred different markets ranging from local, interstate and overseas to ensure that we can find a suitable insurance product for your business at a competitive price in the market.
To arrange an obligation free quote please click the button below or if you would like more information or have any questions, please call us on 1300 932 237.