To arrange your obligation-free quote, simply complete our online form by following the link below.
Active Cyber Insurance Introduction
Get an Active Cyber Insurance Quote
Still Have Questions?
There was a lot of technical information to digest in the presentation, so we are here to help you with any questions that you have! To assist, we have put together a few FAQs to address the key takeaways from the session.
Coalition are an insurance company that have recently launched their ‘Active’ Cyber Insurance product into the Australian insurance market, proudly backed by Allianz Australia Insurance. They are already trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide, across virtually all industries.
The Active Cyber Insurance product combines both security and cyber insurance to help you spot and prevent cyber risk before it strikes.
The Active Insurance coverage offered by Coalition is designed to prevent digital risk before it strikes. Coalition combines the power of technology and insurance to help businesses identify, mitigate and respond to digital risks.
The offering from Coalition is made up of three key aspects.
- Active Risk Assessment
The industry-leading technology in the Risk Assessment platform allows Coalition to build an accurate picture of your organisational risk by bringing together data and advanced analytics.
- Active Ongoing Protection
Coalition Active Insurance gives policyholders access to active monitoring throughout the time that you hold a policy with them. Using their scanning technology, they can catch vulnerabilities before they escalate, and flag these with you to be rectified so that you are always prepared for potential threats.
- Active Breach Response
If you DO have a breach, the in-house expert team at Coalition will assist your business to mitigate financial and operational losses, so that you can get back to business. You will have access to Coalition’s cyber specialists around the clock to act promptly when an incident occurs.
In the session, we addressed quite a few different ways that you can start protecting yourself better online. Some of these were:
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication – Wherever possible, engage 2FA for all of your accounts and profiles. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring a second form of verification when logging on, such as a code being sent to your mobile phone.
- Regularly Update Software & Devices – Keep all of your operating systems, antivirus software and other applications up to date. Updates often include security patches that help protect against known vulnerabilities. That’s right – The next time that little message pops up saying your device needs an update, make sure you actually do it!
- Regularly Back Up Your Data – Make sure to back up important data regularly to an external hard drive or a secure cloud service. In case of an attack on your systems, having data backed up ensures that you can recover your information and could be the difference as to whether your business could keep operating or not.
- Review Application Permissions – Regularly review and update the permissions granted on your applications. Try to limit ‘Administration’ access to only necessary people within your business.
- Install & Update Security Software – Use reputable antivirus and anti-malware software to protect your devices. Ensure to keep this security software up to date to defend against the latest threats.
- Educate Yourself & Your Staff – Stay informed about the latest cybersecurity threats and best practices. Be cautious sharing personal information online and over email, and regularly provide information and training to staff to ensure they are doing the same. Remember – When it comes to ‘Social Engineering’ attacks, you are only ever as strong as your weakest link!
Our team here at Webber Insurance are ready to assist you and answer any questions that you have regarding any of the information in the session, or other questions that you may have regarding online safety of Cyber Insurance.
We are also here to assist you with obtaining a quote for Coalition’s Active Cyber Insurance product, including your free Active Risk Assessment Report which will allow you to understand your digital threats and emerging vulnerabilities. Click here to complete the short application form, and make sure to reach out to our team if you have any questions.
Recommended Cyber Resources
Coalition Data Report
2023 Cyber Claims Report: Mid-Year Update
If you’re looking for more information on current cyber trends, Coalition’s 2023 Claims Report is the perfect place to start.
It offers valuable insight from ransomware severity reaching a historic high, to mitigation tactics your business can implement to reduce the risk of a cyber attack.