Great staff are the backbone of our business and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. We are a highly motivated and fast-paced team looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant to join us on our journey. The job has a flexible start to be discussed with the successful applicant (immediately or into 2023).
Whilst our business is in the insurance industry, this role requires no technical insurance knowledge. We will provide all training (in-house and external) to ensure you have the best possible resources to succeed in your role. Career development at Webber Insurance is tailored to each member of the team and there is always room for increased responsibilities. If you are keen to learn, we are keen to teach you.
Insurance is a 600+ year-old industry, however, it is one of the most progressive within Australia. We consider ourselves at the forefront of this change and our job opportunity is unlike any other in our industry.
This role will be interesting, challenging, and varied. You will be busy each day working on the following tasks:
- Answering incoming phone calls / taking messages
- Data processing
- Receiving and following up on payments
- General office duties and other assistance where required
Remuneration will be in line with the Insurance & Banking Award, with pay reviews conducted annually. Our office is located in Kensington Park, SA.
To be successful in the position, you must possess the following attributes:
- Strong focus on outstanding customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Reliable, punctual, and a quick learner
- Competent PC skills with good ability of MS Office products
- This is not a sales position. You don’t have to be the most outgoing person in the world to be successful!
Once training has been completed, working-from-home options can be discussed. This is generally limited to a day a week on rotation with the other staff.
If this role seems like a perfect fit for you, please complete the form below.